What is BestObamaCare.org?
8.9 / 10
With its easy to use interface and free search options, BestObamaCare.org is an excellent resource for anyone looking to find the best health insurance plans. Our reviewers appreciated the informative details about individual plans and the presentation of the different choices in the BestObamaCare.org interface.
BestObamaCare.Org is a referral service, free of charge, that connects the consumers with the best insurance providers available in their area. Since many insurance carriers only operate in certain states, or certain parts of states, the website aims to streamline and simplify the process of selecting an appropriate healthcare plan for you. BestObamaCare.org also helps consumers know if they may be able to qualify for discounts when purchasing health insurance based on their household income.
- BestObamaCare.Org partners with the best health insurance, such as Kaiser Permanente, Anthem, AARP, Aetna, UnitedHealthcare, WellPoint, Independence Blue Cross, BlueShield, and more.
- It’s a free-of-charge service and easy to use it.
- The application takes just a few minutes to be filled up and does not request any personal information as a credit card or SSN.
- Once you fill their one-page form, you will be matched with local agents and receive online quotes.
- BestObamaCare.org helps you find the best health insurance to save you time and money.
- You can choose to stop receiving emails containing general information regarding health insurance assistance by contacting them via email to stop the phone calls.
- If you don’t trust sharing any information online, they provide an 800-line where you can speak directly to one of their licensed agents.
- By signing up to get online quotes with BestObamaCare.Org, you consent to receive emails, notifications and calls about health insurance plans. Also, about products from their partners, even if you are on a state or federal Do Not Call or Do Not Email registry.
Unfortunately, the healthcare system in the U.S. is one of the most expensive in the world. On average, Americans continue to spend much more on healthcare without actually getting much more in return. Acquiring a healthcare plan through BestObamaCare.org is one of the best options to ensure you will be taken care of no matter what your condition is.
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at
some point. Health insurance covers these costs and offers many other
Health insurance covers essential health benefits critical to maintaining your health and treating illness and accidents
Health insurance protects you from unexpected, high medical costs.
You get free preventive care, like vaccines, screenings, and some check-ups, even before you meet your deductible.
Health insurance provides important financial protection in case you have a serious accident or sickness.
People without health coverage are exposed to these costs. This can sometimes lead people without coverage into deep debt or even into bankruptcy.
It’s easy to underestimate how much medical care without the help of BestObamaCare.org can cost:
Fixing a broken leg can cost up to $7,500
The average cost of a 3-day hospital stay is around $30,000
Comprehensive cancer care can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars
Having health coverage can help protect you from high, unexpected costs like these.
How a Marketplace health insurance plan protects you
When you have coverage, your plan protects you from high medical expenses 3 ways:
Reduced costs after you meet your deductible Once your spending for covered services reaches your plan’s deductible, the plan covers part of your medical expenses. Marketplace plans cover between 60% and 90% of your covered expenses after you’ve met your deductible.
Out-of-pocket maximum This is the total amount you’ll have to pay no matter how much covered care you get in a plan year.
- Example: If your plan has a $3,000 out-of-pocket maximum, once you pay $3,000 in deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments the plan pays for any covered care for the rest of the year. This provides important peace of mind and protection from very high medical costs.
No yearly or lifetime limits Health plans in the Marketplace can’t put dollar limits on how much they’ll spend each year or over your lifetime to cover essential health benefits.
For plan years through 2018, if you can afford health insurance but choose not to buy it, you may pay a fee called the individual Shared Responsibility Payment when you file your federal taxes. (The fee is sometimes called the “penalty,” “fine,” or “individual mandate.”)
Starting with the 2019 plan year (for which you’ll file taxes in April 2020), the Shared Responsibility Payment no longer applies.
Note: Some states have their own individual health insurance mandate, requiring you to have qualifying health coverage or pay a fee with your state taxes for the 2019 plan year. If you live in a state that requires you to have health coverage and you don’t have coverage (or an exemption):
- You’ll be charged a fee when you file your 2019 state taxes.
- You won’t owe a fee on your federal tax return.
Check with your state or tax preparer to find out if there is a fee for not having health coverage.
Click below to read a review of MyBestHealthPlan.org
Up Next: Life Line Screening
Click below to read a review of Life Line Screening