A Review of The Campbell Posture Cane
8.8 / 10
With its unique handle design, the Campbell Posture Cane provides a secure, ergonomic way for cane users to walk. We highly recommend it for anyone seeking to improve their posture and comfort when walking with a cane.
Experts estimate that around 16% of older people use devices to increase their mobility such as canes and walkers. Traditional canes and walking sticks have been around for as long as human history can remember, but there have not been so many advancements in their design until now. Using its proprietary Campbell Handle, the Campbell Posture Cane allows users to stand upright. The handle is designed to give seniors and others with mobility problems the freedom of movement that they desire.
Why The Campbell Posture Cane?
The American Chiropractic Association estimates the 80% of Americans will experience back pain at some times in their lives. A key component to alleviating back pain is proper posture, but with a traditional cane, this poses a problem. Traditional canes tend to be lower to the ground and force you to lean down on them in a “slouched” position to properly secure yourself and the device while using it. The Campbell Posture Cane attempts to eliminate this issue by allowing you to stand upright when using the cane. The specially designed handle forces the user to walk upright and allows their line of sight to be forward as opposed to facing down. The design of the Campbell Posture Cane gives also gives the user better vision, a straighter back, and less pressure on their wrists and shoulders. With 360 degrees of traction stability and ten customizable height adjustments, the cane allows any user to feel more comfortable, secure, and balanced. The “deluxe upgrade” of the Campbell Posture Cane also contains an “Interchangeable Rocker Tip” which allows a quicker walking pace.
Hands on with the Campbell Posture Cane
When first unboxing the cane and removing it from its packaging the first thing we noticed is how sturdy the cane feels. According to the specifications, the Campbell Posture Cane is made from a high-quality, sturdy Aluminum and it definitely feels very strong. Thanks to Aluminum’s relatively light weight, the Posture Cane is able to achieve this durability while remaining light in our hands.
The big innovation that the Campbell Posture Cane offers is its unique handle which allows for a more vertical grip. This design allows the body to naturally want to stand more upright.
When comparing stances between the Campbell Posture Cane and traditional walking canes, the difference was remarkable. Using the Campbell Posture Cane we found that our testers did in fact walk taller and more upright as opposed to the lower sitting handles of regular canes which caused our testers to naturally hunch over to try and accommodate the handle’s positioning.
Walking with the Campbell Posture Cane was comfortable, and we felt no loss in balance due to the different handle. On the contrary, we felt that we had an even better ability to handle the terrain using the Campbell Posture Cane as opposed to standard cane designs.
In our hands on test we found the Campbell Posture Cane to deliver on its promise of allowing its users to walk more upright and without any hunching.
If your current walking stick is uncomfortable to use, we would definitely recommend giving the Campbell Posture Cane a try.
The Campbell Posture Cane Fact Sheet:
- Made of high-quality Aluminum Construction
- Revolutionary ergonomic grip handle
- Durable 360° self-standing stability tip
Height Adjustable Mechanism
- Campbell Posture Cane has 10 different height adjustments for a custom fit
- Extends from 40” to 49” for users 5’ to 6’2”
Versatile and Safe
- Light-weight, foldable and portable
- For long walks, sidewalks and domestic routine jobs
- Feel more secure when navigating hills, stairs and uneven terrain.
Balance and Mobility
- Bio-mechanically engineered to support the strength of the body
- Helps you walk more upright & improves your line of sight which helps to maintain balance and mobility
- Walk confidently and feel more secure when walking on uneven surfaces
- Makes it easier to stand from a seated position
Revolutionary Campbell Handle
The Campbell handle is uniquely designed with an ergonomic grip.
- Eliminates downward pressure associated with traditional canes, making it more comfortable for the shoulder and wrist
- Helps users stand more upright
- Helps to improve user’s mobility
Standup Stability Tip
Campbell Posture Cane is self -standing.
- Heavy-duty 360-degree rubber traction tip
- Features a six-point footprint that provides better contact with the ground and stability on both flat and uneven surfaces
- Allows cane to stand independently next to the user’s side
More information about the Campbell Posture Cane:
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG: The Campbell Posture Cane is light weight and sturdy that makes it easy to carry with you. Made with high-quality material, this innovative mobility device is designed to serve you for years to come.
- 10 DIFFERENT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS: 10 different height adjustments to customize the fit. Stand-up Self standing for easy reach. stability tip with 360° traction rings.
- COMFORTABLE TO WALK: The revolutionary ergonomic grip handle design eliminates downward pressure, making it more comfortable for the shoulder and wrist so when you walk. Feel more independent as this cane also helps you easily get up and out of chairs.
- REVOLUTIONARY CAMPBELL HANDLE: Revolutionary handle helps you to walk upright and changes your line of sight, so you look forward instead of down. Revolutionary handle takes the pressure off your shoulder and wrist.
- WALK UPRIGHT AND CHANGE YOUR LINE OF SIGHT: It helps look forward instead of down changing your line of sight, which helps balance and mobility. It supports the strength of your body to help you move easier and feel more confident when walking.
Click below to read a review of Probiotic T-50.
Up Next: Super Food Insider
Click below to read a review of Super Food Insider