Real Reviews of KetoFit Pro
Summary of Reviews: With all of the buzz about the keto diet online, we estimate as much as 90% of the products on the market are of low quality. Thankfully, the user reviews about KetoFit Pro prove that this product can cause rapid weight loss due to its high quality of production.
What is KetoFit Pro?
KetoFit Pro is a revolutionary, 100% vegan, and gluten-free ketone supplement that aids in ketone production, helping you achieve rapid weight loss, by boosting your energy level and metabolism. When browsing the internet, you can’t help but notice the various posts from YouTubers, bloggers, artists, and celebrities. Public figures such as the Kourtney Kardashian continually speak about the vast benefits of following the ketogenic diet. KetoFit Pro is one supplement that many uses to enhance to overall effects of the Ketogenic lifestyle. But do you know what Ketosis means?
Our source of energy comes primarily from carbohydrate (glucose) consumption, which, when consumed in excess, causes us to accumulate fat. The Ketogenic lifestyle is based on consuming a minimal amount of carbohydrates. This causes your body to go into a state of Ketosis, whereas the liver starts to convert fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies. This action results in the production of energy.
KetoFit Pro was developed to help people reap the benefits of Ketosis without having to commit strictly to the unbending natural keto diet, speeding up weight loss.
What are the KetoFit Pro Ingredients?
- KetoFit Pro contains two ingredients that help to boost the effectiveness of the product. The first is Beta-Hydroxybutyrate or BHB. This all-natural ingredient helps to metabolize the fat cells in the body. The second component of KetoFit Pro is Cayenne Pepper Extract. The extract has a thermogenic effect on the body, which acts as fuel for metabolism. The combination of these two ingredients does an excellent job giving you the benefits of a keto diet without having to follow it religiously.
- It helps you achieve good health overall. KetoFit Pro reduces sugar cravings, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels, and stimulates the brain to use the energy generated, improving mental clarity and focus, raising your serotonin hormones, known as the Happiness Hormone.
- It has is proven that the use of KetoFit Pro speeds up the process of weight loss by helping your body burn fat instead of carbs as an energy source. Results are generally seen in areas such as the thighs, belly, hips, waist, and glutes.
- And the best part: KetoFit Pro makes your diet way easier. Although you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle to achieve better results, the advantage of the KetoFit Pro supplement is that you don’t need to be strictly attached to a specific diet and it’s completely ok to eat out once in a while and enjoy the pleasure of eating.
Does KetoFit Pro Have Serious Side Effects ?
There are no harmful side effects of Keto Fit Pro. But like all types of diets, your body needs time to adjust and get used to the change of the source of energy, and it is common to experience a few side-effects in the first week. The most common one is known as the Keto-Flu, and you may experience:
- Headaches and Nausea;
- Upset stomach and intestine, causing constipation or diarrhea
- Excessive sleepiness, overmuch thirst and frequent urination.
Adapting to KetoFit Pro may take a few days. Many users have noticed increased energy levels and clarity in their thought — most experienced rapid weight loss in the form of 5lbs in the very first week.
What Types of Keto Diets Can I Choose?
Different Keto Diet versions include:
- Standard ketogenic diet (SKD): This is a, moderate-protein, low carb and high-fat diet. It contains 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbs
- Cyclical ketogenic diet : This involves periods of higher-carb refeeding, such as 5 keto days before 2 high-carb days.
- Targeted ketogenic diet (TKD): This diet allows you to add carbs around workouts.
- High-protein ketogenic diet: This specific diet is similar but contains a higher protein amount. The ratio is 60% fat, often 35% protein and 5% carbs.
Targeted or cyclical keto diets are more advanced methods and primarily used by extreme bodybuilders. However, only the standard and high-protein keto diets have been studied extensively. All of the above diets are compatible with KetoFit Pro and the supplement should help speed up the fat burning significantly.
Most of the time, a standard keto diet is the easiest and most effective choice. If you aren’t a bodybuilder who plans to really keep a tight eating schedule to put on more and more muscle mass while cutting fat, then a standard keto diet is all you will need to lose weight.
Basic Information For Keto Beginners:
How the Keto Diet Works
The ketogenic diet is a high fat, moderate protein, low carbohydrate eating pattern, which differs from general, healthful eating recommendations. Many nutrient-rich foods are sources of carbohydrates, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, milk and yogurt. On a keto diet, carbs from all sources are severely restricted. With the goal of keeping carbs below 50 grams per day, keto dieters often consume no breads, grains or cereals. And, even fruits and vegetables are limited because they, too, contain carbs. For most people, the keto diet requires making big shifts in how they usually eat.
Why does the Keto diet restrict carbs?
Carbs are the main source of energy for our body. Without enough carbs for energy, the body breaks down fat into ketones. The ketones then become the primary source of fuel for the body. Ketones provide energy for the heart, kidneys and other muscles. The body also uses ketones as an alternative energy source for the brain. Hence, the name for this eating pattern.
For our bodies, a ketogenic diet is actually a partial fast. During a total fast or starvation state, the body has no source of energy. Thus, it breaks down lean muscle mass for fuel. With the keto diet, the ketones provide an alternative source of energy. Unlike a full fast, the keto diet helps to maintain lean muscle mass.
The main objective of the ketogenic diet is to get the body to start relying primarily on fat for energy. In general, our bodies are predominantly fueled by glucose (also known as blood sugar), which we get from carb-rich foods (bread, cereal, pasta, rice, etc.). The digestive tract breaks these foods down into glucose so it can be converted into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the chemical our bodies can use for energy. But when the body is deprived of carby delights, it finds other ways to make energy, and one way is a process called ketogenesis. During ketogenesis, the body turns to fat for energy; the liver breaks it down into ketones, making it a usable energy source, Amy M. Goss, Ph.D., assistant professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Nutrition Obesity Research Center, explains to SELF via email.
This means that to achieve ketosis, you have to limit your carb intake to less than 50 grams per day (most people should reach ketosis within a week of following the diet). To put this in perspective, the low-carb diet you’re most familiar with—the Atkins Diet—recommends about 130 grams of carbs per day. Also for reference, one bagel has about 55 grams of carbs.