Tinder Verify Online Dating Website
It is the opinion of many reviewers that TinderVerify is a fake site using the Tinder name and logo design to trick people into thinking they’re on a real dating site. Repordetly these are nothing but scammers wanting to take unsuspecting users cash.
- Attractive Profile Pictures
- This Seems to be a Fake Service
What is TinderVerify?
TinderVerify claims to be a reputable dating site, but the truth is they copied their entire logo and name off the infamous hook-up app, Tinder. TinderVerify is a bootleg dating site that is hoping to confuse people who think they’re going to the real Tinder site.
Who Uses TinderVerify?
Reviewers noted the lack of users in small towns. Those who lived in major cities were able to match with more people but our users found that it was hard to verify the profiles of potential dates. One reviewer stated that they saw many fake profiles, and that the information on the profiles just did not add up.
Reviewers also noted that they were asked for Western Unions while chatting with the potential dates, and that there was a high chance the potential date would never meet up with you.
Is TinderVerify a Scam?
RealReviews Verified rankings has determined that purported dating site, Tinder Verify is a scam. We highly advise avoiding this service especially since they request a credit card number from its users that could charge you monthly. The fact that TinderVerify is attempting to piggy-back on Tinder’s logo and brand name should ring alarm bells. We recommend you check out the #1 user ranked hookup site if you want a safe and fun casual dating experience:
Hazards of Online Dating
- Catfishing- involves creating a fake online persona in an effort to trick or scam a potential member. Tinder does a good job of screening for this type of profile but you can never be too sure.
- Tinder Blackmail- Scammers will use Tinder to find potential victims to blackmail. Often times they will ask for personal information or risky pictures in an effort to gain leverage on the potential victims.
- Venue Promotion Scam- This involves having potential matches agree to meet a certain restaurant only to find out the match isn’t coming and it was just a ploy to get new customers to a venue.
Real Reviews Verified rankings has determined that Tinder Verify has a very high chance of all three of these potential hazards.
The Bottom Line
From Catfishing to Venue Promotions social media is full of scams. Avoiding websites like Tinder Verify can help to limit your exposure to these scams and will significantly impact your success in finding true love.