Probiotics: Good Gut Health vs Poor Gut Health
8.5 / 10
An imbalance of gut bacteria can lead to negative consequences to one’s health. The modern diet does not provide the necessary nutrients that help grow good bacteria. In fact, harmful bacteria often overpowers the good healthy bacteria found in one’s gut. Our medications and diets kill off the good bacteria in our gut, creating a super-strong-impossible-to-kill army of harmful bacteria in our systems.
While most probiotic supplements come with 5 strains of healthy bacteria, Probiotic T-50 is one of the few supplements that come packed with 11 strains of bacteria and a total of 50 billion probiotic organisms.
These probiotics go to war in your gut against bad bacteria to restore the healthy balance within the gut microbiome. Taking Probiotic T-50 can help improve your overall health by giving you a stronger immune system through better digestive health.
Probiotic T-50’s primary strain of bacteria is S. Thermophilus. S. Thermophilus is known to restore gut bacteria by destroying bad bacteria that are responsible for health problems like irregular bowel movements, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and other embarrassing digestive issues.
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus: Known to strengthen one’s immune system
- Lactobacillus Casei: Supports anti-inflammatory properties
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: Known to regulate bowel movements as well as aid in the digestion of lactose
- Lactobacillus Brevis & Salivarius: Known to help with mental clarity
- Lactobacillus Plantarum: Helps regulate appetite
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Studies show this bacteria aids in weight loss by helping remove fat in the stomach
- Bifidobacterium Lactis & Bifidum: Studies show this bacteria can reduce body mass index (BMI)
- Bifidobacterium Longum: Known to help keep your mind sharp
Click below to read a review of TestRX Natural Testosterone Supplement
Up Next: Tumeric with BioPerine
Click below to read a review of Tumeric with Bioperine by Science Natural Supplements