Yumi Organic Baby Food
Summary of Reviews: According to our Yumi reviews, moms and dads all over can’t stop talking about the best organic baby food available. The food is delivered weekly and is fresh, never frozen, made with certified organic ingredients only, and tastes excellent; every baby will love it. Great for families with busy schedules. The wide variety of options ensures your little one will receive all the proper nutrients from each meal. Yumi’s food grows with your baby from 4-14 months.
9.3 / 10
Unlike other brands, Yumi keeps the total amount of fructose as low as possible. Yumi also balances their blends with fiber because fiber assists in slowing down the absorption of sugar in the body. In the long term, you’re setting your baby up to choose veggies over candy. Each blend of the best organic baby food has at least 20% of the recommended daily amount with 5 key nutrients or more. It’s a multivitamin in food form for your baby’s belly. Every ingredient included has a purpose, your little one’s meals and content are planned based off of thousands of clinical studies and evaluated by Yumi experts. Think of it as your personal baby nutritionist.
During your baby’s first 1000 days of life, your baby grows at an fast rate. Yumi meals are packed with essential vitamins and minerals to guarantee your baby gets all the nutrients they need. Both rice cereals and puffs are popular first foods, however brown rice, even if organic, is high in arsenic because rice tends to consume arsenic more immediately than other grains. Your baby’s kidneys aren’t able to process much salt or sodium until just after their first birthday, so Yumi does not include salt in any of their foods.
– Finger foods to perfect that pincer grasp
– Formulated for baby (salt and rice-free)
– High in iron and fiber
Yes, every ingredient in Yumi foods is certified organic produce. Yumi reviews from headlining networks like CNN, New York Times, Food&Wine, and so many more rave about Yumi being the best organic baby food on the market. From superfood purees to finger foods, Yumi does it all, including the work!
- Every child’s brain develops to 80% of its adult size by the age of 2; furthermore, 60% of their food consumption is used for brain development. Combinations with the brain badges are rich in nutrients such as iron, folate, omega-3, and more. Iron is key to delivering oxygen to the brain and naturally depletes at a few periods in the first 1,000 days. Yumi has identified these periods and makes sure to supplement with blends that are rich in iron.
- Your baby is learning to master movements big and small, from walking to waving. Mixtures with the muscle badge support these big steps with nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, and choline. Protein is also the core of supporting a baby’s muscle maturity and development, so Yumi makes sure to incorporate great plant-based protein sources in their blends.
- Your little babes taste palate is enjoying everything for the first time, and their gut microbiome is rapidly establishing. Blends with the tummy badge are loaded with nutrients such as fiber, vitamin A, zinc, potassium, and vitamin B5, all of which will support your baby’s digestion.
- As your baby’s skin continues to develop, it’s essential to make sure they are receiving sufficient skin-protecting vitamins and fatty acids, such as omega-3, in their diet. These nutrients will help protect them against things such as dryness and irritation, leaving your baby with that soft, smooth skin.
- Your baby’s skeletal system will develop so much within the first 24 months. They’re bodies begin with 300 plus soft and malleable bones. As your baby grows, their bones will join together and harden, creating their grown-up skeletal structure. Blends with the brain badges are bearing in nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus to assist with their bones getting stronger as they grow.
- Your baby discovers touch in a head to toe progression, which results in everything ending up in their mouth. Yumi knows that every baby’s immune system needs a little additional support, so combination jars with the immunity badge are packed with zinc, vitamin C, selenium, and more to keep your little one healthy.
- sleep is one of the most important things for development. While Yumi can’t provide the magic formula to get your babe to sleep through the night, their blends are prepared with nutrients that help promote healthy sleep. Yumi’s sleep badge combinations present nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and more that will help your little one get some sleep.
- When your baby first opens their eyes, they can only see in black and white. But, in the first 24 months, they’ll acquire an improved color vision and depth perception. Yumi’s eye badge consists of blends that are high in nutrients like vitamin A, zinc, riboflavin, lutein, and more, all to support healthy eyesight.
- There’s nothing more meaningful than hearing your baby’s heartbeat – and just as significant as this vital organ is the blood that pumps through it. Yumi’s heart badge blends give nutrients to your babies, such as vitamin K, iron, potassium, and copper, which support heart and blood health. All blends made by Yumi are high in fiber and low in total sugar to support a healthy heart further.
From birth to age two, your baby’s brain grows faster than it ever will. By the first year, your baby’s brain doubles in size. The foundations for their motor skills, social cues, emotional development memory, attention, temperament, taste preference, and so much more are formed during this period. Researches explain that if you introduce a wide variety of texture, tastes, and vegetables to your little one, it can reduce the risk of having picky eaters as they get older and instill a love for healthy foods later in life.
Choosing the right foods for your new family member to make sure they’re eating healthy foods and receiving the right amount of nutrition is always difficult. Especially if you have more than one child, working parents, and busy schedules. We know life gets in the way; however, with Yumi, all those worries go away. This line in the best organic food for your little one and it gets delivered straight to your door, what’s better than that? Yumi reviews can’t stop talking about the convenience of using this company; it makes babies and parents happy too.
All of Yumi’s baby foods are plant-based, low in sugar, allergen, and nut-free (besides coconut), as well as gluten, soy, and dairy-free. Yumi uses packaging that is curbside recyclable, the packing is compostable, and ice packs are reusable. Although Yumi is on the pricier side compared to store-bought brands, it is so much healthier, with Yumi it’s quality over quantity build a healthier generation through the best organic baby food line around. The menus change weekly, with over 70 flavors to choose from. From purees to finger foods with their tot boxes, Yumi has something for every baby to enjoy and grow strong.
Farm Fresh to You
Click below to read a review of subscription service Farm Fresh to You
Up Next: The Best Stem Toys
Click below to read a review of the best STEM Toys